After Labor day it is soon time to bring the grill in and put the cover on the pool. I hate to see summer go but as we go into this last weekend of summer I think of all the great food I have had this summer. Although most of us try to grill year round the weather in the summertime is the best time to throw the meat and veggies on the grill and set up the dinner table outside. Some of my favorites are of course the burgers and of course the ribs corn on the cob nothing too fancy. And when it comes to desserts I love fresh fruits. Berries tend to be the best in the summer. I usually try a couple of new desserts for the summer because most of the in season berries are always cheaper so I can experiment more. What are some of your bbq favorites?
below is one of my favorite desserts for the summer its from Keebler
Berry Berry Cool Pie
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 hours 35 minutes
- 1 can (14 oz.) Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups assorted fresh berries (raspberries, blueberries or blackberries)
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 Keebler® Ready Crust® Graham Pie Crust
- 1. In large bowl combine sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice.
- 2. Stir in berries. Fold in whipped topping. Spread in crust.
- 3. Freeze at least 5 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature for 30 to 40 minutes before cutting. Garnish as desired.
Incoming search terms:
- what\s the name of frank ski restaraunt